Thursday, October 09, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Monarch Butterfly)

JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon Joe. I was afraid you fell off the face of the earth.
JOE: I didn't but my website did and it took me until just now to get it working again.
CALLIOPE: What happened?
JOE: I spent yesterday working on search engine optimization with Steve Weber's website.
CALLIOPE: And?
JOE: I learned quite a bit that I was anxious to implement.
CALLIOPE: How did that go?
JOE: In the long run, okay. But along the way I managed to run into quite a few snags while trying to implement simplification.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a contradiction.
JOE: Simplicity is not always easy to achieve. Just ask anyone who tried to simplify his or her life.
CALLIOPE: Did it turn out okay in the long run.
JOE: Yes. I still haven't figured out how to post an interview on my website although I had it working before.
CALLIOPE: Something to work on.
JOE: I guess I need some sort of challenge. Talk with you tomorrow.


No comments: