Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(With Carol at Letchworth Park)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. I stopped by Amazon to read more about The Good Person's Guide which you reviewed for me yesterday.
JOE: And what did you think?
CALLIOPE: Of the reviews I read, two focus more on business applications. Yours seems to stress the usefulness for a wider audience.
JOE: I see myself more from a personal than a business vantage these days. I also don't see a distinction between my work and personal identity. This is a point made in the book too.
CALLIOPE: While I was at Amazon, I saw some discussion of Kindle, the electronic book reader Amazon offers. What do you think of it?
JOE: I haven't seen one yet. I read the same information and am more intrigued now that I was before.
CALLIOPE: How so?
JOE: I would prefer to read an actual book than something on a computer screen.
CALLIOPE: Do you think Kindle is more like a computer than a book?
JOE: They claim the opposite. I guess I would have to see one to know for sure. The price is a little high for me at the moment. Maybe I will run into someone who has one so I can take a look.
CALLIOPE: What attracts you?
JOE: The availability of a wide range of reading stored in a small space. I have limited storage room now.
CALLIOPE: Anything else?
JOE: Accessibility. I would like to be able to download books easily and have them ready for easy access. We shall see. Talk with you tomorrow.


No comments: