Thursday, October 16, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Carol and Joe on Broadway)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine.
CALLIOPE: What have you been up to?
JOE: Trying to get back into a routine. I am catching up on my email and working on marketing.
CALLIOPE: What did you accomplish yesterday?
JOE: I worked more on search engine optimization, specifically keywords, and meta tags for my my websites.
CALLIOPE: Sounds a little involved.
JOE: It is. Not like the old days on Mt. Olympus.
CALLIOPE: Anything else going on?
JOE: I visited a physical therapist to see if I can increase the mobility of my hands which was compromised by my arthritis.
CALLIOPE: Any progress?
JOE: Nancy gave me some exercises to do. Hopefully this will help.
CALLIOPE: What's on for today?
JOE: More marketing work and revision of Marital Property. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: