Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse


(Sunrise over Leroy, NY)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Did you sleep in this morning?
JOE: If you consider 6:30 sleeping in, yes.
CALLIOPE: What have you been up to?
JOE: Yesterday I discovered a site called Internet Career Builders run by Steve Weber with whom I have been familiar for a while. He has quite a bit of information about using the internet for business. I have been pursuing what he has to offer.
CALLIOPE: Did you need more information.
JOE: I think so. I do have my website and blog but have not gotten much response from my efforts so far. I think I need to learn a little more about how to go about internet marketing in a more constructive and organized manner.
CALLIOPE: I hope this site helps.
JOE: So do I.
CALLIOPE: How are the videos coming?
JOE: I did not get to them yesterday with my interest in the new site. I plan to work on them later today after yoga and lunch.
CALLIOPE: Revived and fortified?
JOE: That's my plan. I also have writers meeting tonight where I plan to read a revision of one of my chapters from Marital Property for feedback on my first person approach.
CALLIOPE: Sounds busy.
JOE: Yes. and exciting too. I feel energized today. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: