Saturday, October 20, 2007

Conversations with Calliope



JOE: Good morning, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Have you been busy already this morning?
JOE: Yes, but not entirely with my writing. I have been wrestling with my computer to get it to play movies from Netflix. It's a long story with as yet no satisfactory conclusion.
CALLIOPE: So what about the writing?
JOE: Yesterday was very busy wit a great deal of running around. In late afternoon, I finally got a chance to do some writing. I wrote another chapter with my husband contacting his brother to set up a meeting.
CALLIOPE: Are you ready to write about it?
JOE: Not quite. I have to go back to the ennagrams and find out more about the brother and decide how the two should interact.
CALLIOPE: Any other news.
JOE: I have been thinking of contacting a producer I know in Hollywood to see if she might be interested in The Pastor's Inferno. I gave her card to someone and now it seems to be among the missing. I called her sister for her e-mail and am waiting to hear from her.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like you are going in a number of directions. Does it get confusing?
JOE: Not yet. I think I am keeping everything straight. I must be developing some new skills. In the past I would have been overwhelmed.
CALLIOPE: Good. I'm glad you are getting more organized. It does make life easier.
JOE: I will try to write another chapter today about the wife contacting her sister.
CALLIOPE: The plot thickens.
JOE: Well it should if the story is to stay interesting. See you on Monday.

(Rails near Cedar Street- Batavia, NY)

No comments: