Saturday, March 07, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- The Next Frontier

(Rocky Mountain Pass)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Starting to feel back to normal as my cold recedes.
CALLIOPE: Glad to hear it. What's on your mind today?
JOE: Not a great deal. I feel at peace this morning.
CALLIOPE: That's a good feeling.
JOE: Indeed. It seems from reading the news that not too many people feel that way right now.
CALLIOPE: I agree. What brings you a sense of peace?
JOE: Knowing that I am doing what I have chosen to do. Sometimes I think I would like to have more money but then I see people gnashing their teeth about lost money and realize it's not that important.
CALLIOPE: What is important to you?
JOE: Like I said, doing what I have chosen. I can spend my time writing and expressing myself. I know that I am reaching some people. I have come to realize that no matter what I say, some people will like it and agree and others won't.
CALLIOPE: Can you accept that?
JOE: I can now. I think it takes maturity to reach that point.
CALLIOPE: One advantage of living long enough.
JOE: I agree. I'm not sure where I am heading next but I enjoy knowing I have a choice. Talk with you on Monday.

No comments: