Monday, March 09, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Checking Directions

(Sailboat by Peter Langen)

JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: I hope you didn't just roll out of bed.
JOE: You should know me better than that. I've never slept this late in my life.
CALLIOPE: So where have you been?
JOE: Doing my part for medical research. I visited the University of Rochester this morning for a blood draw.
CALLIOPE: What are they doing with your blood?
JOE: Trying to see if we souls with rheumatoid arthritis have any different reaction to flu shots than the rest of the world.
CALLIOPE: How's the study coming?
JOE: It's beyond me and any case too early to know anything while they are still in mid study.
CALLIOPE: Did it take you all this time?
JOE: No. I stopped at Barnes and Noble for some browsing while bookstores still stand.
CALLIOPE: What did you discover?
JOE: Julia Cameron's book Vein of Gold. It is a follow-up on her book, The Artist's Way.
CALLIOPE: Any reaction you can share yet?
JOE: Just that it looks interesting. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: