Friday, March 06, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Blog Police

(Freize- Santilana, Spain)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. What's this about blog police?
JOE: I post my blog on a number of sites as you know.
CALLIOPE: Yes.
JOE: We are in the habit of discussing writing, publishing, marketing and sales. One site apparently took exception to my mentioning Booklocker as a place where I might get my next book published as a free e-book.
CALLIOPE: How did they take exception?
JOE: By removing my blog mentioning the idea.
CALLIOPE: That seems a bit extreme.
JOE: I thought so too, but I suppose everyone has their rules.
CALLIOPE: So how to you plan to handle it?
JOE: I think I will stop posting my blog there and notify my associates of the change.
CALLIOPE: How do you feel about these developments?
JOE: I wasn't sure how much people cared about my blog with you.
CALLIOPE: And?
JOE: It's nice to know I stirred up some reaction. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: