Saturday, March 28, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- A New Day


(Morning- Leroy, NY)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Good. Yesterday I finished working on my narrative time line.
CALLIOPE: Any further discoveries about yourself?
JOE: I think I am getting a better understanding of how my life has progressed.
CALLIOPE: What has been your pattern?
JOE: I have experienced periods of feeling competent and alive amid some long stretches of loneliness and feeling rather worthless.
CALLIOPE: Sorry to hear it. How are you feeling about yourself now?
JOE: Happy to say, I have overcome the doldrums and feel happy with who I am and what I have become.
CALLIOPE: Glad to hear it. How does what you have learned in this process affect your outlook on the future?
JOE: I'm still working on that and will keep you posted?
CALLIOPE: How about the effect on your writing?
JOE: That remains to be determined as well. I hope to spend some time on both these issues over the weekend.
CALLIOPE: I'll be interested in seeing what you come up with.
JOE: You'll be the first to know. Talk with you on Monday.

No comments: