Thursday, February 21, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon, Joe, and late afternoon at that.
JOE: I know, I know. Yesterday my computer and internet phone service went off suddenly. I thought it was my modem and was waiting for a service call from Road Runner. Then I discovered it was a problem with my router and my computer still worked. I decided to get a cell phone in the mean time so I could answer important calls. I have been trying to contact Vonage to see whether I can get a new router.
CALLIOPE: Sounds technical. Is it all settled?
JOE: No. I'm still waiting for a response from Vonage. Hopefully it will be all settled fairly soon and I can get back to work.
CALLIOPE: Are you back to working on Marital Property?
JOE: Fortunately, yes. I completed the last of the bedroom scenes with my couple yesterday, at least for the moment. So their love is no longer unrequited.
CALLIOPE: Now what.
JOE: I am looking toward the end of the book. I still think they need one last crisis to prove they can work together to overcome it. I will give it some thought as see what I can come up with.

(Peacock- San Juan- Puerto Rico)

No comments: