Friday, February 08, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How was the eulogy received?
JOE: Very well. I received many compliments on it.
CALLIOPE: What do you think made it successful?
JOE: Listening and watching. I payed attention to what I saw of Aunt Lucille and her interactions with everyone around her and also listened to what each of her children had to say about her.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a good approach. Did the funeral take up the whole day?
JOE: Between that and the burial as well as reception at Leroy Country Club. I was exhausted by the end of it after getting up at 4:00 AM to finish the eulogy.
CALLIOPE: What about your poor couple in Marital Property?
JOE: I hope to help them find some satisfaction in the bedroom today before I leave.
CALLIOPE: Leave? For where?
JOE: I will be cruising in the Caribbean for a week, leaving quite early tomorrow morning for San Juan.
CALLIOPE: Do you plan to work on your writing while you are gone?
JOE: Not specifically. I do plan to take a new book on internet marketing and will do some pleasure reading as well as talk to others about writing. I will also take some business cards with information about The Pastor's Inferno. I will also look for some new pictures for my blog. Mainly I plan to work on relaxing.
CALLIOPE: Have a great time. See you when you get back.
JOE: I'll bee back in touch when I return. Aloha.

(Adventure of the Seas- Curacao)

No comments: