Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon Joe. Where have you been all morning?
JOE: I've been here but dragging around a little with a cold. I am trying to get back into a pattern but am having a little trouble doing it after a week in the Caribbean.
CALLIOPE: I'm trying to feel sorry for you.
JOE: Well, keep trying. I'm not asking for sympathy, just saying I am not functioning on all cylinders yet.
CALLIOPE: Did you get anything done this morning?
JOE: Not on my writing. I had some medical matters to attend to and don't have much energy.
CALLIOPE: What about this afternoon?
JOE: I have an appointment at 1:30 but hope to get some writing done before the afternoon is over. I am hoping to get back to my normal schedule by tomorrow.
CALLIOPE: You said you had some ideas about online marketing. I was wondering what they are.
JOE: One is to maximize use of my website. I read that duplicate content makes search engines ignore one site. I checked n Google and found that both sites containing this blog are listed. I guess there must be enough differences for it not to be a conflict.
CALLIOPE: So what's next?
JOE: I would like to pursue social sites, becoming more active in writing related forums and explore links with other websites for starters.
CALLIOPE: All new territory for me.
JOE: For me as well. I guess we will learn together.

(Adventure of the Seas- pool deck)

No comments: