Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Better than I was yesterday. I visited a chiropractor who put my back in shape again so I can sit up straight and sleep at night.
CALLIOPE: Sounds good to me. What did you work on yesterday?
JOE: I developed a business card for The Pastor's Inferno containing its basic nformation. I thought it might be easier to carry around than announcements, especially on my trip next week.
CALLIOPE: Your trip?
JOE: I thought I told you. Carol and I are going on a cruise to the Southern Caribbean, our usual Valentine's Day jaunt to get away from the cold for a while. We are going with three other couples and looking forward to it.
CALLIOPE: Sounds great. How is the eulogy coming?
JOE: It's just about finished. I am still waiting to hear from a few of Aunt Lucille's children which might be last minute. I left them messages and they may or may not call. If not, I should see them at the funeral home tomorrow night.
CALLIOPE: Could I see the eulogy?
JOE: Of course. I will post it Thursday morning. I think it only fair that the family see it first.
CALLIOPE: I agree. Any progress with our poor couple in Marital Property?
JOE: You will be relieved to know that their passion has been requited. They were. Both seemed to enjoy themselves and each other immensely and are looking forward to their next practice session in the bedroom.
CALLIOPE: So am I. What's up for today?
JOE: I have some final work to do on the business card. I also plan to do some work on marketing this morning. This afternoon I will see if my couple is ready for another bedroom practice session. Talk with you tomorrow.
(Sunset- Dunkirk, NY)

No comments: