Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE:Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Well, than you. My cold is hanging on but is close to banishment.
CALLIOPE: Did you get much done yesterday?
JOE: Alas. I had other commitments which kept me from concentrating on creative pursuits.
CALLIOPE: Such as?
JOE: A mental health meeting, dentist appointment and exercise.
CALLIOPE: I see. Did you work on your writing at all?
JOE: I did wander around MySpace trying to figure out how I could use it to my advantage.
CALLIOPE: What did you discover?
JOE: Not too much. It still seems like an electronic playground. I will have to explore a bit more to see if it can be useful. I wonder how other writers use it.
CALLIOPE: Me too. Maybe some of them will favor us with their opinions. What do you plan to do today?
JOE: I write up an agenda for today already. I plan to work this morning on benefits of my books and finding famous quotes to support my writings. This afternoon I will get back to work on Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: You sound like you are still struggling with working consistently.
JOE: I guess I am. Not having regular phone service has thrown me off somewhat. But I will keep working at it and try to regain my balance.
(Warming up in San Juan)

No comments: