Saturday, December 27, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Inspiration and Perspiration

(Sunset- St. Lucia)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Inspired. By the way, what time were you at work this morning?
CALLIOPE: Why do you ask?
JOE: I was up at ten to five with two inspirations floating in my consciousness.
CALLIOPE: Well...
JOE: I thought so.
CALLIOPE: Tell me about the inspirations.
JOE: One was about inspiration and perspiration which had thought of for my next column. I realized I was on the right track.
CALLIOPE: And the other?
JOE: My friend Gerry had suggested a conversational tone for my publicity flier I am preparing for Navigating Life.
CALLIOPE: And?
JOE: I wasn't quite sure how to do it.
CALLIOPE: And that was your second inspiration?
JOE: It was. Since I am distributing my flier mostly on the internet, why not embed a video where I can introduce myself and my book?
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a good idea.
JOE: I think so. I'm on it. Talk with you on Monday.

No comments: