Friday, December 26, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Boxing Day and Feast of Stephen

(Visitors' Lamp)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How was your Christmas.
JOE: Quite nice, I spent the last two days enjoying the company of friends and relatives and did not get near the computer (at least not for very long.)
CALLIOPE: Sometimes it's a welcome break.
JOE: My friend Gerry keeps reminding me that I tend to become overinvolved in writing and thinking about it and need a little variety in my life.
CALLIOPE: Do you pay attention.
JOE: Usually for a brief time and then jump right back in to the literary part of myself.
CALLIOPE: And today?
JOE: I think I might take a little time for myself now that I've been fully immersed in socialization for a couple days.
CALLIOPE: And do what?
JOE: Perhaps I will do some painting. I think I might spend at least some time at the next table where my art materials wait patiently.
CALLIOPE: Do you have any projects in mind?
JOE: I started a lighthouse sketch. Maybe I'll work on it. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: