Monday, December 29, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Cranking up publicity

(Sunset- San Juan)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Rested. I enjoyed my social activities the past few days and I'm ready to get back to work.
CALLIOPE: You mean you put aside anything literary?
JOE: For the most part. I spent some time yesterday painting. The rest was at church and out to friends' house for dinner and cards.
CALLIOPE: What do you have planned for this week?
JOE: I have a column to get out for Saturday and think I might start with that.
CALLIOPE: What are you writing about?
JOE: I think I mentioned my idea about creativity, inspiration and perspiration. I think I will use that theme.
CALLIOPE: I recall it. Sounds like a good one to start the new year. What else is brewing?
JOE: My idea about videos for publicity. I'm still waiting for my new bound galley for Navigating Life. I expect it sometime this week and want to be ready when it arrives.
CALLIOPE: Give me some specifics.
JOE: I told you about the introductory video I plan to add to my publicity flier. I haven't decided where to post it but am considering YouTube. That's first. I'll tell you about the rest tomorrow.

No comments: