Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Nineteenth Century Schoolroom- Genesee Country Village)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you this morning?
JOE: Good. Ready to work on marketing.
CALLIOPE: What happened yesterday?
JOE: I spent most of my time traveling out of town to do some psychological evaluations. Then I had to work to get my computer willing to score them.
CALLIOPE: Did you get a chance to work on writing?
JOE: To some extent. I posted the guides I shared with you yesterday on one of the business community sites and plan to continue that today as well as posting them on my own site.
CALLIOPE: Anything else going on?
JOE: I am reviewing a new edition of H.L Mencken's Notes on Democracy.
CALLIOPE: What do you think so far?
JOE: He seems quite cynical about our society and as far as I can gather questions the wisdom of the proletariat. I do find it useful to have my assumptions challenged and to have to reconsider them.
CALLIOPE: So it is a useful project?
JOE: I think so.
CALLIOPE: What's up for today?
JOE: More marketing efforts and waiting for the printed galley of my book, Navigating Life. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: