Saturday, December 06, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Rocky Mountains- Estes Park, Colorado)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Somewhat rested.
CALLIOPE: Did you accomplish anything yesterday.
JOE: I accomplished taking it easy.
CALLIOPE: What else did you do?
JOE: Some Christmas shopping and completion of gifts.
CALLIOPE: Anything exciting?
JOE: I had planned to give my new book, Navigating Life to a few people. After some difficulty with the cover, I think it is about ready for the printer, but I haven't had final word yet. I'm not sure I will have copies in time.
CALLIOPE: There's always New Year's.
JOE: True. Part of the focus is what we can do personally to improve our own lives, the country and the world. Perhaps releasing it just before the inauguration would be timely.
CALLIOPE: Perhaps. It's sensible to make the best of whatever circumstances present themselves.
JOE: You're right. That's what I tell everyone else. Talk with you on Monday.

No comments: