Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Sunrise- Martha's Vineyard)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Glad to see you up and at 'em early.
JOE: I have been the last couple days, just not at the computer.
CALLIOPE: How did you do with marketing yesterday?
JOE: I looked over my ten reasons for and against reading The Pastor's Inferno. I also wrote lists of reasons for Commonsense Wisdom for Everyday Life and Young Man of the Cloth. I plan to write some for Navigating Life although I still have a little time since it is not available for sale yet.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like good progress. What's on the agenda for today?
JOE: Other than yoga class later this morning, I would like to work on refining my reasons and prepare to record them for distribution. I have a column to write and hope to at least get started with it.
CALLIOPE: What's the topic?
JOE: That's why I haven't written it yet. I'm still a little up in the air. I am considering our ethical crisis with more bad news than good and more notoriety for bad behavior which seems to be more prevalent lately.
CALLIOPE: Good luck with it. Anything else going on?
JOE: I'm waiting for news that Navigating Life is ready for distribution which could be any day now.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like exciting times.
JOE: It is. There's plenty to do. Back to work. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: