Monday, February 02, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Vacation Posting

(San Juan-Condado Coastline)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Rested after a peaceful and interesting weekend.
CALLIOPE: How did you spend it?
JOE: Doing a little tweaking on my website on Saturday and entertaining friends at night. Yesterday I got out the cross country skis, did some reading and watched the Super Bowl.
CALLIOPE: And now you are back at the computer.
JOE: You noticed.
CALLIOPE: I did. What's up this week?
JOE: I will be away next week and I am busy trying to decide how much to keep in contact. Gerry would suggest I leave my correspondence and writing behind for the week. Carol already did suggest this.
CALLIOPE: What are you considering?
JOE: I thought of an autoresponder for my email. I am considering continuing my blog although I have never used a shipboard computer. I might try sending some blogs but haven't decided about this yet.
CALLIOPE: It might be an adventure.
JOE: It might but it might also entail aggravation and expense I do not need.
CALLIOPE: I guess I'll have to wait and see.
JOE: I guess so. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: