Thursday, February 19, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Life's Mysteries

(Metal Sculpture- Vigo Spain)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine, thank you.
CALLIOPE: What are you up to today?
JOE: Continuing to plan my website conversion.
CALLIOPE: Tell me more about it.
JOE: I see it as a playground for my ideas where I will let them run around and watch them develop.
CALLIOPE: You told me yesterday about what you know for sure. What else will be running around?
JOE: What I call life mysteries.
CALLIOPE: Which are?
JOE: Things I have thought about for years but still can't make much sense of.
CALLIOPE: For example?
JOE: Sexual abuse is one. I have worked in a sex abuse program and also written a novel about a priest struggling with his abuse issues. Still I don't really understand why people do such things, although I have a few hints.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a complex topic.
JOE: It is. Maybe we can make some sense of it together and with the input of our readers. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: