Friday, February 27, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- A Beach for Ideas

(Boathouse Beach- Barbados)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you?
JOE: Still a little foggy from my cold. My mind has been active though.
CALLIOPE: What's stirring up there?
JOE: I thought about the column I just posted, Lessons from a Nude Beach and had an aha moment.
CALLIOPE: Which was?
JOE: I have been thinking about a website consisting of a playground for ideas. That's about as far as I got.
CALLIOPE: Until today?
JOE: Yes. I realized my ideas would be happier on a beach than on a playground.
CALLIOPE: What led you to that conclusion?
JOE: Maybe it's because I would be happier on a beach than on a playground.
CALLIOPE: Any other thoughts?
JOE: I realize life originated from the sea. What better place than a beach for ideas to germinate? They could write in the sand, swim or just bask in the sun.
CALLIOPE: All true.
JOE: I'll work on it some more and let you know what develops. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: