Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Our Journey Together

(Canadian Sailing Ship- St. Lucia)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. What's this about a journey? I thought you just got back from a trip.
JOE: I did. This time you're invited.
CALLIOPE: Oh?
JOE: Actually we already took the trip. I am planning a book about our exploits in writing over the past year.
CALLIOPE: What do you plan to do with it?
JOE: I am working on an e-book documenting our conversations over the course of a year.
CALLIOPE: Sounds interesting. How did you settle on this project?
JOE: Booklocker has an interest in writing related books. I thought it might be a good place for us to hang out.
CALLIOPE: How will you organize it?
JOE: Right now I don't think I will. I see it as documenting the day to day adventures in writing and publishing for people who wonder what the writing life is about.
CALLIOPE: I like the idea. I guess I have never thought about the progress of our work together.
JOE: Neither have I. But I think we might both learn something about the process of writing.
CALLIOPE: Maybe it will suggest some new directions.
JOE: Perhaps. In any case I am looking forward to the adventure.

No comments: