Saturday, February 28, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Making it Through the Week

(Rain Clouds- San Juan)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Hanging on by a thread. I keep hoping to be recovered from my cold but it won't seem to let go.
CALLIOPE: Sorry to hear it. That must be a drag.
JOE: It is. Looking back over the week, I'm glad to have accomplished anything.
CALLIOPE: Not a stellar week?
JOE: Sometimes survival is a feat.
CALLIOPE: Any plans for today.
JOE: Tentative ones at best. I have managed some chapters of our new book, based on our blogs together. Maybe I can continue working on it.
CALLIOPE: Don't push yourself. Sometimes it's best to relax and let nature take its course.
JOE: Sound advice. I don't have too many expectations. However I will be ready for any energy which passes my way.
CALLIOPE: Take care of yourself.
JOE: I will. Talk with you on Monday.

No comments: