Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Finding Balance


(Towel Swans)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Not bad.
CALLIOPE: Not too talkative either I see. What's going on?
JOE: Not much. I guess I sometimes get a little discouraged.
CALLIOPE: On what account?
JOE: I spent quite a bit of time preparing the launch of my newsletter but have had very little early response.
CALLIOPE: What did you expect?
JOE: I guess more than I got.
CALLIOPE: Did you go all out in announcing it?
JOE: No. It was a rather modest presentation.
CALLIOPE: How do you expect to get attention that way?
JOE: Good point. I am annoyed by all the "in your face" ads I face everywhere and did not want to add to the barrage.
CALLIOPE: I understand but it looks you went to the opposite extreme.
JOE: I can't argue there. Like everything else, I guess I still need to work on moderation and balance. A remaining challenge. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: