Thursday, July 03, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope. How are you this morning?
CALLIOPE: Hey, that's my line. But now that you ask, I'm in fine fettle, whatever that is.
JOE: Glad to hear it. I have quite a few things I would like to do this morning and am not sure where to start.
CALLIOPE: What are the front runners?
JOE: I need to post my column to the Daily News and my subscribed readers before anything else happens.
CALLIOPE: Was this your experimental column?
JOE: Yes. I wrote it as a short story based on my recent mall experience. I am anxious to see how it is received.
CALLIOPE: Let me know what happens. What's next?
JOE: I have several other projects on tap. I have been thinking about publicity for The Pastor's Inferno. It seems to me that it might scare people in light of its topic. I have been considering a short video for You Tube with the title, Are You Afraid of This Book?
CALLIOPE: Sounds like an interesting approach. What would you say?
JOE: I don't have anything prepared. It's an idea which occurred to me yesterday.
CALLIOPE: Good luck with it. What else is going on?
JOE: I am heading for the Allegheny River tomorrow for a little camping and good company.
CALLIOPE: A little socialization for a change.
JOE: Yes. I have been a bit into myself lately. I am looking forward to some time with people and possibly some painting while I am out in nature.
CALLIOPE: Enjoy it.
JOE: I will. Talk with you either Saturday or Monday depending on when I get back.
(Camping on the Allegheny River)

No comments: