Saturday, May 09, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Gone Fishin'

(Joey Not Fishing)
JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon Joe. Where have you been?
JOE: Gone fishin'.
CALLIOPE: Likely story.
JOE: It happens to be true. My grandson Joey just turned seven. I bought him some fishing tackle for his birthday and took him fishing for the first time today.
CALLIOPE: How was it?
JOE: We both enjoyed the adventure. So did the fish. They were somewhere else besides under the bridge where we fished.
CALLIOPE: I thought you would be hard at work on our book.
JOE: Patience. I spent most of yesterday working on it. I checked the size of the book with reduced size pictures and realized it was still way too big.
CALLIOPE: So now what?
JOE: I have to decide whether to eliminate all the pictures and proceed or publish it myself with pictures.
CALLIOPE: What are the pros and cons?
JOE: If I do it myself, I can include all the pictures in a PDF. If I have Booklocker do it, I will have a distribution channel.
CALLIOPE: What's your inclination?
JOE: I'm still waiting for the jury in my head. You are invited to vote. Talk to you Monday.

No comments: