Friday, January 30, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Sliding Otter Website

(Otter at Play- photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

JOE: Good Morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. What news?
JOE: I shared with you my recent reading of Seth Godin's books, The Purple Cow and All Marketers are Liars.
CALLIOPE: Yes?
JOE: I have been learning ways to make websites more interesting and accessible to visitors.
CALLIOPE: I'm with you.
JOE: I have been working on a redesign of my website.
CALLIOPE: What have you come up with?
JOE: The current incarnation is available at www.slidingotter.com.
CALLIOPE: Is it finished?
JOE: I don't know. I will try it for a while and see what response it gets.
CALLIOPE: It will be interesting to see how it compares to your other site, www.commonsense wisdom.com.
JOE: It will. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: