Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Moving Right Along with Web Development

(Fishing Boat- Dunkirk Harbor)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. What news?
JOE: Not a lot. I was out for yoga and shopping most of the day yesterday.
CALLIOPE: All day yoga?
JOE: No. Just an hour and a half. The rest was running around.
CALLIOPE: Doing what?
JOE: Exploring internet hosting, web development and e-mail accounts.
CALLIOPE: What did you discover?
JOE: I either need to learn how to do these things myself or pay to have them done.
CALLIOPE: Was that any surprise?
JOE: Not really. Nobody does much for free these days.
CALLIOPE: So what will you do?
JOE: Follow my usual approach.
CALLIOPE: Which is?
JOE: Try to figure out what to do on my own through research and asking for suggestions. If that doesn't work, I will have to bite the bullet and get out my my wallet. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: