Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Success at Last

(Peter and the Biplane)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. What news?
JOE: Well, I finally wrestled Dreamweaver into submission or maybe just learned enough of the basics to use it.
CALLIOPE: Don't tell me you got your website up and functioning.
JOE: Sort of. At the same time I am revising my site, I am also switching servers.
CALLIOPE: So what's the bottom line?
JOE: Right now I can see my site listed on the Internet but nobody else can.
CALLIOPE: How long will that go on?
JOE: A day or two before it is officially available to the public.
CALLIOPE: That's a milestone. Were you pleased with the results.
JOE: It's not elegant yet but the basics are there. Now I can work on my other site and some refinements.
CALLIOPE: Such as?
JOE: An online store for my books, posting my blog from my own site and some video focused on various topics.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like you will be busy for a while.
JOE: I will. But at least I won't be bored. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: