Monday, June 22, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Ready for the Big Time

Trial Flight
(Trial Flight)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How's your website development coming?
JOE: I've had my ear to the ground, nose to the grindstone and shoulder to the wheel most of the week.
CALLIOPE: Wow. Did the effort pay off?
JOE: I'm getting there. I tried one version live and wasn't satisfied with it. Back to the drawing board.
CALLIOPE: And?
JOE: The new version is ready for a trial flight today.
CALLIOPE: What do you expect?
JOE: I hope it flies. My deadline is the end of the week. I am more confident that I know what I'm doing now.
CALLIOPE: Best of luck.
JOE: Thanks. I think I know how Orville and Wilbur felt at Kitty Hawk.
CALLIOPE: Interesting comparison.
JOE: Off to the proving grounds. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: