Thursday, June 11, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Magical Mystery Tour



(Is that the sun?-Peter Langen)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: I feel like I just landed on my magic carpet after a Magical Mystery Tour.
CALLIOPE: Tell me more.
JOE: My adventure with Dreamweaver took me into twists and turns I never expected.
CALLIOPE: How did your website turn out?
JOE: Basic, but I'm pleased with the results.
CALLIOPE: Is it ready for publication?
JOE: I'm not quite sure. I haven't finished examining the code. I also need to test the links and take the site for a trial flight. Hopefully I won't find anything untoward but you never know with new adventures.
CALLIOPE: Was the project as difficult as you expected?
JOE: No. I knew I would be swimming in deep water. Yesterday I tackled navigation and hyperlinks which went much better than I thought they would.
CALLIOPE: I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.
JOE: So am I. But I want to make sure it is in proper form before posting it.
CALLIOPE: Does it have everything you wanted?
JOE: No, but the basics are there and I want to get the site up in basic form first. Then I'll work on refinements. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: