Friday, August 14, 2009

Conversations with Calliope-Sleepy Ideas

Sunset in Leroy
(Sunset in Leroy)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Sleepy.
CALLIOPE: Didn't you go to bed last night?
JOE: I did but I kept waking up with new ideas for my writing.
CALLIOPE: I had a few ideas I thought I might share with you.
JOE: Thanks. I woke up early and wrote them all down before I forgot them.
CALLIOPE: I hope they help.
JOE: I'm sure they will?
CALLIOPE: Where do you plan to start?
JOE: I finished reviewing our book, Conversations with Calliope, and I think the text is adequate.
CALLIOPE: But?
JOE: It could use a little enhancement.
CALLIOPE: Such as?
JOE: I am going to try adding a cream background instead of white which seems a little boring. I will also rearrange some of the photos and complete an index I started yesterday. I also plan to add to the announcement and publicity ten reasons to read this book and ten reasons not to. I'm anxious to get going again. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: