Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Moving Right Along

Old Printing Press


(Old Printing Press)

JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon Joe. I thought you might have gotten lost in your work and forgotten about me.
JOE: Never fear. We had early morning visitors who just left after lunch. So here I am.
CALLIOPE: I see. How did your work turn out yesterday?
JOE: I finished reviewing the draft and successfully converted it to a PDF.
CALLIOPE: And then?
JOE: I mailed it to my daughter for practice?
CALLIOPE: How did that go?
JOE: It arrived but so did seven copies. I'm not sure what to make of that but it took here a couple hours to receive the e-mails.
CALLIOPE: Not good.
JOE: I agree. It needs some investigation.
CALLIOPE: Anything else afoot?
JOE: I finished writing my seven reasons for and against reading our book.
CALLIOPE: May I see them?
JOE: They are just a draft. I hope to have them ready for you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brett Nash said...

Thanks foor writing