Friday, February 22, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Everything back in working order?
JOE: I wish. My phone is still on the blink. I sent an e-mail about my problem and got back suggestions which were not only confusing but impossible to do.
CALLIOPE: So now what?
JOE: I think I might talk with Time Warner to see about their service.
CALLIOPE: Do what you have to. What's happening on the writing front?
JOE: Very little. I spent yesterday scrambling around trying to fix the phone problem. It's hard for me to concentrate when I have such annoyances.
CALLIOPE: Have you made any progress with the marketing?
JOE: I have been reading and getting some ideas. I woke up early this morning realizing that scattered ideas won't get me anywhere.
CALLIOPE: So what's your plan?
JOE: That's just it. I don't have one. I think today I should review what I have found so far and then work on a well thought out approach for marketing rather than going off into a variety of directions.

CALLIOPE: Can anyone help?
JOE: I do have a forum of writers at BookLocker but have not approached it yet. I think this might be a good resource. I had better get on it. Talk with you tomorrow.

(Fuerte San Geronimo- San Juan)

No comments: