Monday, September 29, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Apple Umpkin Festival)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How was your weekend?
JOE: I enjoyed it. I spent more time with people than usual. On Saturday I traveled to Wyoming (NY) for the Apple Umpkin Festival. Yesterday I went to church and visited friends with Carol. Now I'm back at the computer.
CALLIOPE: Did you have a chance to work on your marketing tasks?
JOE: Yes. I completed outlines for both sets of videos. I also fiddled further with my video camera to no avail.
CALLIOPE: Sorry to hear it. How will you record them?
JOE: I will use either my still camera which has fairly good video and audio capacity or my webcam which has lower capacity but is at least in working order.
CALLIOPE: I'm glad you are making some progress. When do you plan to make the recordings?
JOE: Today or tomorrow I will try some samples to see what I like. If I am satisfied, I will try for a final take in the next couple of days and get working on editing and posting them.
CALLIOPE: It seems like it has been a long time getting to this point.
JOE: It has. I think my concentration was thrown off by my move and all the mental energy not to mention physical work it entailed.
CALLIOPE: I imagine you are glad it's over.
JOE: I am happy to be settled in and adjusting to my new routine.
CALLIOPE: Good luck with your writing pursuits.
JOE: Thanks, I'll keep you posted. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: