Saturday, September 27, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Reflections of Hula Dancers)
JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine. I was up early. I can't say with the sun since it has not shown its face today and doesn't seem likely to.
CALLIOPE: How did you do with marketing yesterday?
JOE: I told you I planned to work on my marketing videos. I realized I am still somewhat disorganized after my move. I couldn't find my notes on either video.
CALLIOPE: Were you ultimately successful?
JOE: I was and am happy to report that I finished my outline for the first video, Are You Afraid of this Book.
CALLIOPE: Remind me what it is about.
JOE: Potential readers seem to approach The Pastor's Inferno much as the wolf did in the movie Dancing with Wolves, skittish for quiet a while but approaching gradually. My observations of this phenomenon served as the basis of a promotional video.
CALLIOPE: Then what?
JOE: At the end I suggest viewing the next two videos, Ten Reasons to Read The Pastor's Inferno and Ten Reasons Not to Read The Pastor's Inferno.
CALLIOPE: What's your plan for completing them.
JOE: They are my goal for the next week. I plan to have all three videos recorded and posted by next Friday.
CALLIOPE: Good luck.
JOE: Thanks. I fully expect you will be there providing inspiration. On to the next adventure.

No comments: