Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Conversations with Calliope- Spiritual Wisdom

Queen Anne's Lace


(Queen Anne's Lace)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. I liked your thoughts yesterday on passion. Are you following yours?
JOE: Touche. As a matter of fact I am. Other than one trip out for extended errands, I focused on my Spiritual Wisdom CD.
CALLIOPE: Good. Tell me about it.
JOE: I finished the recordings yesterday. I now have enough for the CD.
CALLIOPE: What's next?
JOE: Today I will review them to see if I think the quality is good enough. If not I will record any which don't meet my standards.
CALLIOPE: Then what?
JOE: Then I need to assemble them with a little music and create a demo CD.
CALLIOPE: What will you do with it?
JOE: Share it with a few people whose opinion I value to see if it seems ready for production.
CALLIOPE: And you have resources ready for that step?
JOE: In theory I do but haven't tried them yet.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like you are quite organized.
JOE: For a change, yes. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: