Monday, December 01, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Sunset- Leroy, NY)

JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon Joe. I never know when or if to expect you these days.
JOE: Sorry. I had an early morning meeting and was wandering around doing some Christmas shopping. But now I'm back.
CALLIOPE: You said this was your week to work on marketing. Any progress?
JOE: It is turning out to be a busier week than I thought but I'll do my best. I did think of an approach.
CALLIOPE: Which is?
JOE: Some time ago I wrote ten reasons why and why not to read The Pastor's Inferno.
CALLIOPE: Yes?
JOE: I thought it might be good to expand on this theme.
CALLIOPE: How?
JOE: I plan to develop reasons to read and not to read each of my books and then post them as videos on MySpace and my website.
CALLIOPE: Sounds ambitious.
JOE: I suppose it is, but I've got to start somewhere. I had better get at it. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: