Saturday, April 19, 2008

Conversations with Calliope

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Running a little late today?
JOE: Just trying to catch my breath. The whole week has been extremely busy and I'm just catching my breath.
CALLIOPE: So tell me about yesterday.
JOE: I had to drive to Tonawanda to do a psychological evaluation. I had lunch with my son and helped him set up his Internet connection and then worked a little on marketing and editing.
CALLIOPE: What are you working on specifically?
JOE: Making connections. I started exploring MySpace to look for other writers and groups which might fit my needs.
CALLIOPE: Sounds time consuming.
JOE: It is. There is quite a bit to wade through to find what I want. But I think I will get better at it with experience.
CALLIOPE: Did you find some interesting people?
JOE: A few. Some of the marketing people I know are listed and I worked on connecting with them.
CALLIOPE: Good. Any work on you novel?
JOE: Yes, I did some editing of Marital Property yesterday but I think I need a little more scheduling. I seem to get lost in marketing and run out of time.
CALLIOPE: Maybe you need to do the editing first.
JOE: Good suggestion. I will try it next week. I think it would help to be a little fresher when I am concentrating on my manuscript. I have plenty to do this weekend. I think I will get going. Talk with you Monday.

No comments: